Saturday, May 27, 2006

This Music List is Giving me some problems

What you are about to read will make no sense, start reading at the #.

Mainly that I have a lot more songs than I thought I did. I estimated my total number of songs to rank to be somewhere around 13 hundred. While it may not sound like it this was a perfect number. I could put songs in groups of 12, combine four groups of 12 to make a group of 48, combine three groups of 48 into a group of 144, 3 groups of 144 into a group of 432, and three groups of 432 would be about 1300. But now that I've finished the first two grops of 432, and should only have about 430 left, I now see that I have almost 700 left, which would making the list almost 1600 songs long. Now although it seems like I could just break those 700 songs into two groups and combine 4 into the final list. But that won't work cause when I'm dealing with segments of the list that number in the hundreds I don't like to use more than three groups. Thus I DO need to make 2 more lists. But than once I have four giant lists. I'll need to combine two of them into one list and the other two into one list and than combine those two final lists.


# I just realized that this is going to make absolutely no sense to anyone. Hold on I'll go make a note of that. Okay well the point of this post is that my scheduled introduction of my massive (1,500) list of my favorite songs will be delayed. I lost my early momentum, and am running into problems. However, I am far enough in to say that it deffinately will get done. Hopefully you can expect it by the end of June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home