Thursday, May 25, 2006

Enjoying New Appartment

I got to tell you I'm really liking the new appartment. I just finished putting the last of my stuff away earlier today. It's really looking great. Now don't get me wrong I loved my last appartment, and wouldn't trade my two years there for anything in the world... but let me list you some advantages of the new one:
1. It is tolerabally clean
2. It doesn't shake every 90 minutes from trains driving by
3. It's within 5 blocks of a McDonalds, a Burger King, and a Taco Bell
4. It has a garage
5. I have access to 3 large closets instead of zero
6. The rug in the living room really ties the place together
7. I found a perfect spot to hang my b.b. gun on the wall (although to be fair the spot in my last appartment was perfect too).
8. My couch isn't broken
9. The chair in my living room isn't broken (well it isn't AS broken).
10. I have cable now

Also, I don't know that I can acctually list this as a benifit, but my appartment is within 6 blocks of 4 different sporting goods stores... who needs that many sporting goods in such a confined area? It's bizzare! Anyway, just thought I'd mention that.
But back to the important point... Rochester is great, I'm loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home