Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Stockdale 25 Is No More

Bad news friends and faithfull readers. I purchesed the computer I was renting from my University this week. This is not specifically bad news as it cost me only 25 dollars, however this purchase came at a price greater than dollars charged. They reimaged my computer to take away campus software. This completely wiped away everything on my C drive. I did not feel this was a big deal because I felt that everything on my computer that was worth saving was on my D drive. However, the wiping the C Drive reset my windows media player. Thus, all my songs are listed as now having zero plays. So there will be no Stockdale 25. I will be waiting at least a couple of weeks to bring it back so that the top song has more than 3-4 plays. Well, untill than, guess I'll see you when I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home