Monday, April 24, 2006

I won the tournament of Champions

The bar where I play poker held one of its occasional tournaments of Champions this Sunday and I managed to win it. It started off really well. On the first hand I was dealt pocket twos and won a small hand. I than proceeded to not win a hand for 45 minutes and got down to 3 chips. However, I than started to get a little better luck, and ended up winning the entire tournament. As my prize I won a 10 person Miluakee's Best poker table. Along with that I won a Milaukee's Best poker case, and 300 Milwaukee's Best chips. My plan is to call Milaukee's Best and tell them that I have plans to hold a weekly Milaukee's best poker tournament, and ask them to donate a couple cases of Milaukee's Best per week to help with my advertisement of their product. I will not inform them that the tournament is likely to never include more than 5 or 6 people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home