Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Omlette I Made Looked Suspeciously Like an Omlette

This morning for the first time in a while I woke up early enough to make a leisurly breakfast. I had for some time discussed the hypothetical making of an omlette, a task I was fairly sure I would fail at miserabally, but was still when to try. I thought that if I did fail in my attempt to make the omlette, I had at least a fairly good chance for a delicous failure. However, much to my surprise the omlette I made ended up looking more or less like an omlette, and tasting even more like an omlette if that's even possible. Overall I am labeling the experience as a more or less total vicotry, and am looking forward to a long and happy life-time of omlette goodness. Here is a picture of what my omlette didn't look like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home