Monday, March 27, 2006

The Stockdale Top 25

I realize that there is not much change here, but I still like the idea of making this a weekly thing. Besides what can it hurt. Anyway here they are...
The Stockdale Top 25...
1. Cattle and the Creeping Things, The Hold Steady (21 plays)
2. Beer for Breakfast, The Replacements (18 plays)
3. Breed, Steve Earl (15 plays)
4. Screen Door, Uncle Tupelo (14 plays)
5. The Factory (Live at Wolfgangs, 1985), Warren Zevon (14 plays)
6. Corpus Christi Bay, Robert Earl Keen (14 plays)
7. Rock Island Line, Johnny Cash (13 plays)
8. Feeling Good Again, Robert Earl Keen, (12 plays)
9. People Who Died, Jim Carroll Band (12 plays)
10. Who Rocks the Party, Les Savy Fav (12 plays)
11. Lets Go Dancing, Driving and Crying (12 plays)
12. Shut Up and Get on the Plane, Drive-By-Truckers (12 plays)
13. Shine, The Meat Puppets (11 plays)
14. Gorilla You're a Desperado, Warren Zevon (10 plays)
15. World Destruction, Public Image Limited (10 plays)
16. Push Th' Little Daisies, Ween (10 plays)
17. I Hung My Head, Johnny Cash (10 plays)
18. The Breakup Song, Greg Kihn Band (10 plays)
19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Warren Zevon (9 plays)
20. Ain't That Pretty at All, Warren Zevon (9 plays)
21. Stevie Nix, The Hold Steady (9 plays)
22. Date Rape, Sublime (9 plays)
23. Merry Christmas to the Family, Robert Earl Keen (9 plays)
24. I've Never Been in a Riot, The Melkons (9 plays)
25. I Was in Love With a Girl on LSD, Tom Petty (9 plays)

The problem is that I'm not listening to any of these songs a lot right now, so all the changes are minor. Things won't really get shaken up untill the more popular songs that I got from Zach reach the 9-10 plays level. I predict this should happen in a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home