Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday

My dad picked us up at the airport around 5:30. I slept for a lot of the drive home. I than gave my mom a hug and slept for an additional 7 hours. Around 2:00 Trina called to tell Shannon she'd be in Madison in about an hour. My mom made Shannon and I some grilled cheese for lunch. I asked for two sandwhiches but could only eat one. Shannon went back to Winona. I originally was going to go back with her. However, although I was feeling much better, I still didn't feel great, and decided to put off the trip for another day. For the rest of the day I watched some basketball. Around 5:00 we watched the movie "Just Friends", it was kind of dumb but with a few very funny lines. After that I just sort of sat around and watched more TV. Than I looked some stuff up on the internet and started writing in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home