Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sunday

Met the parents for brunch at the Cracker Barrell, one of my favorite resteraunts (there food is nothing if not uncomlicated). I don't think that last sentance made sense but I'm gonna go on anyway. Anywho luckily because Shannon likes to split two meals with me when we go out I was able to order half of a breakfast and half of a lunch which is great for 11:30. After this we went back to the parents house and watched Iowa win the the big ten championship. Very good time indeed. After that we played some cards. Later Shannon and I rented a movie. I really wanted to watch a movie I wouldn't have to think about. I chose Flightplan, it fit the criterea nicely. It was just a reagular movie without anything too great or too terrrible about it. If nothing else the acting was pretty well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home