Sunday, February 26, 2006

Went all out sprucing up my appartment

Well... my room anyway.
1. I cleaned. My room was messy... not kind of messy. I couldn't see my floor. I than picked up all the cloths... and I could see a little of the floor. It took me about three hours... yeah.
2. I got a plant. It's green and fairly big. I have named it Robert Plant. I think it's dying.
3. I got a fish. It's a Betta fish. His name is Joey Cusack. He won't tell you that though. He claims to be Tom Stall. But we all know the truth. He's Joey Cusack... I know you are... aren't you... Joey!
4. Shannon made got me a very nice picture for my birthday. It is of us eating tortilla chips. It's in a nice frame. It's decorated.

So anyway my room pretty much kicks ass now... like it didn't already.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

Grr, when I saw the title, I was excited that we might have an actual spruce tree in the apartment...imagine my distain to find out the only plant was that insufferable Robert Plant. I think "Tom Stall" is behind all this somehow...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

Well if it makes you feel any better I think Robert Plant is dying. I don't know why, I've done a great job of keeping the plant locked in my closet and as dry as a bone... I guess I'm just unlucky with this stuff.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home