Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thursday

After betting on more sports Thursday morning I learned that everyone was going to the jacuzzi. I of chorse joined them. Later that day we went up the strip once again. We saw the lion show at MGM and road the roller coaster at New York New York (both of which were fairly awsome). After that we went to old down town Las Vegas. It was acctually pretty sweet. We saw I live band playing and watched them for awhile. We than at some 11 dollar steak and lobster. Around this time I began to not feel so well. I was in a somewhat awkward position. Mainly that it was 11:00 PM, I wanted to go back to the hotel but nobody else did, and I didn't really feel like going back tot he hotel by myself. Thus we hung out for a little while longer. We saw an awsome spray paint artist, and a pretty decent light show. We than went back to the hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home