Monday, March 20, 2006

The Stockdale Top 25

Well, Zach has a good idea, and as I ussually do when I see a good idea, I am stealing it. Although because he listens to considerabally more music on his ipod than I listen to on my computer, I can report my computers top 25 most played songs, and you will listen, because that is your job! Now this is basically number of plays since I got my computer rebooted which I think may have happened either just before or just after winter break. Here's what I got:

1. Cattle and the Creeping, The Hold Steady (21 plays)
2. Beer For Breakfast, The Replacements (17 plays)
3. Breed, Steve Earle (15 plays)
4. The Factory (Live at Wolfgangs 1985), Warren Zevon (14 plays)
5. Corpus Christi Bay, Robert Earle Keen (14 plays)
6. Screen Door, Uncle Tupelo (13 plays)
7. Feeling Good Again, Robert Earle Keen (12 plays)
8. Who Rocks the Party, Les Savy Fav (12 plays)
9. Rock Island Line, Johnny Cash (12 plays)
10. Lets Go Dancing, Driving and Crying (12 plays)
11. Shine, The Meat Puppets (11 plays)
12. People Who Died, Jim Caroll Band (11 plays)
13. Shut Up and Get On the Plane, Drive-By-Truckers (11 plays)
14. Gorilla You're a Desperado, Warren Zevon (10 plays)
15. Push th' Little Daisies, Ween (10 plays)
16. The Breakup Song, Greg Kihn Band (10 plays)
17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Warren Zevon (9 plays)
18. Ain't that Pretty at All, Warren Zevon (9 plays)
19. Stevie Nix, The Hold Steady (9 plays)
20. Merry Chritmas to the Family (live), Robert Earle Keen (9 plays)
21. Die My Bride, The Murderdolls (9 plays)
22. I Hung My Head, Johnny Cash (9 plays)
23. Like a Rolling Stone (live), Bob Dylan (9 plays)
24. World Destruction, Public Image Limited (8 plays)
25. I've Never Been in a Riot, The Melkons (8 plays)

note* there are actually 12 songs with 8 plays.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

Good lord, that's a mighty fine top 25 list. Though there's not nearly enough songs on it...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

you're right, in my next top 25 list I hope to tie the all-time record for highest number of songs in a top 25 list... with 25.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home