Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've made an important decision

It has to do with how I'm going to rank the graphic novels I've read. So when I say its important I don't mean like important for regular people, I mean important for me. Initially I was planning to give them their own catagory. This is a descent plan except that I don't really want to make a list that's only going to have 12-13 things on it. Also, this makes it virtually impossible for me to use this list for consideration when looking at my list of top authors. Thus I've decided to include the graphic novels in the Ultimate Short Story List. I mean most of these graphic novles have taken me between 30 minutes and two hours to read, fairly concistant with short stories. And yes, perhaps most of them will be towards the top of the short story list, but I see nothing wrong with this. It would be nice to have Richard Matheson compose less than half of my top 20 short stories for a change. However, the primary reason I am doing this is that I know Frank Miller should be well into my top 30 authors, and this is by far the easiest way to get him there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home