Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Believe I am Winning the Battle Against my own Hubris

When I posed the question as to why I had made extreme adjustments to my schedule in order to get nearly all of my class on Tuesday, I really had to think. Than Zach answered the question for me... hubris. He than predicted that like Oedipus, Antigonie, Oddeysus, and Icharus before me (they paved the way really) I would also fall victim to my own hubris and be destroyed in a massive wave of boredom and assignments. Well I am no into my fourth Tuesday and things are going reasonabally well. My first class I decided to skip (first of that class I've skipped so far... no big deal) My second I spent the entire class reading The Shining (it's starting to get good). And now I have spent this third class on the computer (I'd read but he's showing a slideshow {Who still shows slideshows}). Anyway, I'm most of the way through the day and I'm still doing fine. Wait a minute... I'm not almost done... I still have five hours left. Nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Me!!! HELP ME!!!! Why! Why! Why!

3 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

"I Believe I am Winning the Battle Against my own Hubris"...that title is in fact the most hubris filled statement ever uttered...wow...congratulations...

4:23 PM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

Yeah, well I think I'm also winning my battle against shut up!

8:25 AM  
Blogger ZT Krugman said...

For someone with so much hubris, you're pretty short on snappy comebacks...I bet all the superheros make fun of you while sitting in the superhero lounge...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home