Saturday, January 21, 2006

Congratulations Mr. Keen

Well I got around to ranking my backlog of songs added to my computer. There were several very good songs added to the list, the highest being "Lets go Dancing" by Drivin' N' Cryin' which came in at number 187. However, the most important songs are the 4, that's right 4 Robert Earl Keen songs which got added to the list, the best of these songs being "Feeling Good Again" and "Corpus Christi Bay". At my last update Robert Earl Keen had just barely edged his way on to the list in the 49 spot. These four songs I added shot him all the way up to 19th. Is anyone else as shocked as I am by this. The answer I assume I'm getting on this is no, because who the hell else would care. But the important thing is I'M excited about it. Anyway congratulations Mr. Keen, I hope to hear more from you in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home