Monday, January 16, 2006

Top 50 TV Shows of all Time

It was bound to happen sooner or later. My list-making habbits have broken into the medium of television. I have created a list of my top 50 television shows of all time. I am taking these shows entire histories into account. I am judging them based on how much I would like to watch them right now at this moment. Thus such former favorite shows as X-Men: The Animated Series and The Muppet Babbies did not make the list. Anyway Here it is:


1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
4. Mystery Science Theater 3000
5. Seinfeld
6. Pardon the Interruption
7. Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
8. Deadwood
9. Arrested Development
10. Sealab 2021
11. Late Night with Conan O’ Brain
12. The Kids in the Hall
13. The Dana Carvey Show
14. Futurama
15. Andy Richter Controls the Universe
16. Upright Citizens Brigade
17. The Sapranos
18. The Brak Show
19. Married with Children
20. The Norm Show
21. South Park
22. Malcolm in the Middle
23. Chapple’s Show
24. Home Movies
25. The Daily Show
26. King of the Hill
27. Scurbs
28. X-Play
29. Homicide: Life on the Streets
30. The Sports Reporters
31. Saturday Night Live
32. That 70’s Show
33. Stella
34. Mr. Show with Bob and Dave
35. Sportcenter
36. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Strangers with Candy
38. The Critic
39. Wings
40. Salute Your Shorts
41. Third Rock From the Sun
42. Cheers
43. Battle of the Gridiron Stars
44. Bevis and Butthead
45. News Radio
46. The Adventures of Pete and Pete
47. My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss
48. Parker Lewis Can’t Lose
49. The Ben Stiller Show
50. The X-Files

4 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

You don't like comedies, do you?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

no, laughter is a mockery of the suffering in which man kind is forced to live every day.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Dennis R. Plummer said...

#1 and #21...right on. However, where's David Letterman in this list?!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

I use to watch Letterman, and even though I think he is very funny, his personal mannerisms really started to annoy me. Plus I never really liked Paul Schaffer.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home