Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Top 25 Movies of 2005

Well it's about that time of the year boys and girls. I feel 2005 was a pretty decent year for movies and here are what I deem to be the best of what I've seen. Please keep in mind that their are 8 movies released this year that I have seen but have not put on the Ultimate Movie List, so I'm gonna sort of have to wing it, so it may not be perfect. Plus as you well know, I have not seen nearly every movie released this year, not even all the ones I'd like to.

1. Sin City
2. A History of Violence
3. Batman Begins
4. The 40 Year Old Virgin
5. Kingdom of Heaven
6. The Wedding Crashers
7. Murderball
8. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
9. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
11. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
12. Walk the Line
13. Crash
14. Lords of Dogtown
15. Cinderella Man
16. The HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy
17. Kicking and Screaming
18. Lord of War
19. Jarhead
20. King Kong
21. Dukes of Hazzard
22. Coach Carter
23. Red Eye
24. The Ring 2
25. Sahara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home