Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas is Over, you don't have to be of good cheer anymore

Well Christmas has come and gone. Except for some problems with my teeth and trouble sleeping I would deem it excellent. Since I can't blame the Christmas season for these problems I would have to say Christmas on its own was deffinately above average. Not to much to talk about though: eating pies, sleeping in basements, creating bizzare insults over games of nerts, going to church and burning aunt Sue's hair... pretty standard really.

Top 5 Christmas gift (recieved) this year:
(Note: Rather than taking the time to rank my top five I will simply list them in the reverse order of when I recieved them)

1. DVD: Things to Do in Denver When Your Dead - I believe I have been asking for this movie for 3-4 years now. It's impossible to find and I've been too lazy to order it online, but my aunt Caroline did it for me! There are several people I want to make watch this movie, mainly Zach since he loves Terrentino movies, and while this isn't a Terrentino movie, it does feel like one.
2. My Onion Tear-Away calander from my aunt Peggy. I loved the one I got last year to the point that if I wasn't given one I would have gone and bought one (even if I was given a different tear-away calander). Plus now I can keep my big list of the best headlines of the year that I keep on my bedroom door going!
3. Playstation 2 Game: Resident Evil 4 - Alot of people were talking like this was one of the greatest games of all time, and although I'm only about 5 hours into it I think they may be right. My grandma got this for me. I picked it out when she took me on the "lets go to best buy and you can pick out a bunch of Christmas gifts" expedition.
4. My digital camera. My mom apperantly got up at like 4:30 in the morning or something the day after thanksgiving. She did so to buy me a combination digital camera, voice recorder, movie recorder, MP3 player for 90 dollars. She gave it to me and I couldn't for the life of me figure the damn thing out. So we returned it to Radio Shack 2 days after she gave it to me and I got a digital camera from wallgreens. I absolutely love it, I've been taking all kinds of pictures here in Iowa.
5. The new sign for my bathroom. I had said several times that I felt our bathroom should be called "The poop factory". I say this because try as I might I can't say those words without giggeling like an 8-year-old. So Shannon got me a custom made paque for my bathroom door that reads: Poop Factory. The best part is that she actually had to go to a store and ask to have it made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home