Sunday, November 27, 2005

Have I told you all about the sandwhich?

You see, I don't eat Thanksgiving like a normal human being, I eat it in sandwhich form. Many of you may feel that a mere sandwhich can not compete with the great and awsome power of a traditional Thanksgiving meal. However, I feel that Thanksgiving can not possibally compete with my sandwhich. Let me explain. First off you have your two pieces of bread. Now, instead of putting mayonaise on them as you normally would, you spread gravy on them. Now on the bottom piece you spread stuffing followed by dark meat. Than, and this is the key to the strength of the sandwhich, you add a third piece of bread, with gravy spread thickly on both sides. On top of this piece you place mashed potatos, white meat, and your third and final piece of bread. I'd use an anology to describe how good this food tastes, but there simply isn't anything that tastes good enough to compare this sandwhich with it. So lets just say that it kicks all kinds of ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home