Thursday, November 03, 2005

I've been meaning to blog but... you know

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to blog lately. I want you to know that its totally not cause of you guys, I mean your all great. It's just that I've been under a lot of pressure what with school, and holoween, and all the turmoil in the middle-east. Again let me say its not you guys, I love blogging with you, I really do. It's just so exhausting. I mean I'm reading stuff on the outside just to keep up with you readers, your like blogging dynamos or something.
Anyway, I'm glad we had this chance to talk. And I've been looking into some pills that I read about in a spam e-mail, they say that it will make my posts longer and more exciting, and give a lot more enjoyment to my readers. And with a promise that great you KNOW its gotta be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home