Monday, October 17, 2005

I climbed the bluffs on Friday

I had promised to climb the bluffs some time, I wanna say sophmore year. My plan was to walk out the front door, start walking, and not stop till I get to the top. Well I finally did it. It was actually much harder than I expected. The bluffs are fairly steep and much of them are covered in a thin layer of glass from broken beer bottles thrown from on top of the bluffs. Anyway, I made it to the top in a little over an hour, took some picutes, and walked back down the road on the other side. I am extremely happy I did it. The view was actually awsome, I'd like to go up there again soon. Oh, and I listened to a couple CDs while climbing. Best climbing songs: After the Gold Rush by Neal Young and Free Will by Rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home