Sunday, October 09, 2005

Zach Krogman Drinks His Own Pee

That's right ladies and gentlemen, flouting popular convention Zach Krogman chooses his own urine to thwart dehydration. Writing off such other choices as water, milk, coffe, tea, and soft drinks Zach Krogman chooses to drink urine day in and day out. While others may feel this is disgusting, and an activity menat more for the lesser rodent species rather than human beings, Zach remains defiant. "I drink what I like to drink, and if that's my own urine, than I'm gonna drink my own urine." commented Zach. He than went on to kill two puppies and eat an entire wedding cake at a ceramony he wasn't even invited to.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

While I categorically deny imbibing my own urine, I will say that at least on my blog we are free to drink urine if we want to. In the Blake Spot, urine drinkers are into hard, slave labor trying to figure out what the hell you're trying to spell.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

Well here at the blake spot we don't waste time with such decadent notions as spell check or individual freedoms. We are a blog created for the betterment of everyone in the world, except for the people who aren't me.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home