Monday, October 10, 2005

Zach's blog is a Pinko Commie Rag

That's right, you heard it here first ladies and gentleman. Your supposed friend and ally in the war against me Zach Krogman is in fact a communist. If he had his way you'd all live in communes, and grovery stores would only have one kind of dorritos, and nobody would be able to get the kind of hair cut they want, and various other misconceptions that I have about communism would become a reality. So far your own sake and for your children's sake don't support Zach in his war against me... support me in my war against everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

My blog is not communist. In fact, one thing we're defending is bourgeois values like repressed sexuality and materialism. You're blog on the other hand is rife with slander of the worst kind. Also, you're cheating on your wife with a chipmunk.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

I'm married to that chipmunk bitch! So you got nothing on me.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home