Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I spent two hours trying to get a piece of plastic with my name on it

My teacher made this huge deal about how we need our official WSU nametags for model legislature towmorrow and I am the only one that doesn't have one. SO I go to the ed department to order one. They say you order them at the chashier, I go to the cashier. The cashier tells me that I can order it there but I need to pay for it there and than take my order form back to the ed department to have them send it to the place that makes them.
I do all that, I wait two weeks, I go back to the ed department.

They don't have it, they tell me now that the place that makes them won't bring them over untill they have like 50 of them, so theres no chance of me getting them for a long time. So I get the adress of the place that makes them, and drive over there. They tell me that they just got the order form that day, cause WSU waited nearly two weeks to even send the thing. So than I had to wait there while they made it.

And all this was to get a small plastic nametag that I personally could care less about. This is not the way man was meant to spend his time. I think I should do something fun tonight... whoes up for monopoly?

1 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

You should have just gone to Wal-Mart and looked for the thing with the little bicycle license plates with the names on them. I bet they would've had Blake. So few opportunities for non-Arabic/Persian/Indian/African/Chinese/ect. people, and you just refuse to take advantage of them...

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home