Monday, December 19, 2005

Break Going Well So Far

Hey ya'll, I'll probobly get sick of it soon enough but I'm really enjoying having nothing to do right now. It's nice not always having something over you head thats due in a few hours, a day, or a week. I have no responsibillities at the moment. So anyway heres what I've been doing with my self:

1. Watching television: I don't mind not having TV at school but after going without it for so long its become a bit of a novelty, I'm really enjoying it, especially all the sports. Oh, and later I'll get to watch Conan, awsome!
2. Sleeping: Yeah I've been sleeping at least 9 to 11 hours a night, plus I had an awsome 2 hour nap on sunday while the redskins game was on, kick ass!
3. Playing "The Movies" PC game: I won't nerd you out too much by explaining it but you run your own movie studio... it's fun.
4. Eating a lot: When I am no longer required to buy food for myself and prepare for myself my diet vastly improves, we had steak tonight!
5. Random stuff: I saw the family stone, rented high tension and Battlefield 2, and got my hair cut, and went out to TGI Fridays since I've been back.
6. Spending time with my family: I haven't gone home as much this semester and its been really nice seeing my family, considering you don't get to choose your family its really funny how much I like them all.
7. Talking to Shannon on the phone: I have always really hated talking to most people on the phone. I don't know if my jokes are transfering well and I never know how to end a conversation when I want to stop talking. However, I've been talking to Shannon for like 40 minutes to an hour at a time. I honsetly don't think I had previously ever had a phone conversation over half an hour. Of chorse I'd rather be seeing her but its still been nice to talk to her.
8. Umm: I guess I don't have an eighth cause that's pretty much it, Christmas break rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home