Sunday, January 15, 2006

Choices, Choices, Choices

Man do I have a tough descision right now. I want some lunch, and I am very nearly out of food. Now, I could go to the grocery store and by food, and while I'm out get some taco bell or something to sweeten the deal. I like this idea because I kinda feel like hanging out at the grocery store for a while, you know just walking around and whatnot. However, my one concern is that its sunday and the store will be busy and the lines will be long. I would much rather go during the week, and at night if possible. Why must I be tortured by such deep-seated darkly-burning questions that plauge my soul?


Although I suppose if I do go to the grocery store it would at least get me to put some pants on...

Yeah, I'll go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home