Saturday, February 04, 2006

Music List Update

I have just spent a very long time updating my song list and band lists. I have added close to a dozen songs, and I submit to you only the most important of these additions.

Songs:
Beer For Breakfast, The Replacements - Number 106
I Hung My Head, Johnny Cash - Number 120

Bands:
The addition of "I'm Against it" by The Ramones moved them up from number 18 to number 14
The addition of "Breed" and "Ain't No Liquor in This Town" moved Steve Earle from number 26 to number 22.

No that I have all of these songs out of the way I can begin the pain-staking process of listening to many of Zach's CD's and adding the best songs among them to the list. Expect some relatively big changes coming up.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

On the strength of my two Blink 182 cds, I predict they'll come in somewhere around 12th...

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home