Sunday, January 29, 2006

Apperently I'm not competent enough to make Mac N' Cheese

So the other day I was making some mac n' cheese for dinner. Not really Mac n' cheese mind you but a knock off brand (I'm not a Rockafeller ya know). Anywho my plan was to eat a nice big pot of mac n' cheese before poker at 6. But about 2 hours into poker I realized I was really really hungry. And so I was like "What the hell, I ate so much mac n' cheese, why am I hungry?" At which point I realized I was hungry because I didn't eat any mac n' cheese because I had forgotton to eat it... in fact I had forgotten to stop cooking it. So I called my room mate Jeff who told me he found it about an hour into it's cooking, and that the fire it caused was relatively small, so there was nothing to worry about. So there was no real problems except the horrible smell and the damage it did to the pot (I'm soaking it as I type this). The one bonus was that I got to use the cheese packet from that in my next batch of mac n' cheese. That wasn't as good as I had hoped... but at least now I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZT Krugman said...

I knew you had "RETARDO" stamped on your forehead a reason...I just never knew that reason before...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home