Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hat brings better cards but no success

I am currently experiencing my worst bad luck struck in poker in the history of my carear. For quite some time it was simply a lack of a single playable starting hand. I could play for litterally an hour and a half with my best starting hand being an Ace Eight. I was however able to find the cause of this: I had no lucky hat. Well I was able to get that hat, and my cards have drastically improved. Case in point: I played last night and got good cards. However, after over an hour of play, I was in great position to double up. After the flop I had a flush, my opponet had a pair of tens. At that point I was roughly 98% to win the hand. I did not win the hand. Thus the hat seems to only effect my luck in regaurds to getting playable hands. It does not help my luck in winning hands I am rediculouslly ahead on. So my question is... what lucky thing do you need to be able to do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home