Saturday, September 30, 2006

Do yourself a favor...

Go to your local good will or salvation army, go to the audio tape section, find Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak", it should cost between 50 cents and 1 dollar, buy said tape, listen to it. This is not my favorite album, however, I bet its in my top 50. Which is fairly surprising since when I bought it I had heard one song by Thin Lizzy ("The Boys are Back in Town") and I like it, but I don't love it or anything. The strenght of this album is that it really doesn't have a bad song. Also it has a really good feel to it. It's hard to place, but If I had to label it, I would call it "Beer Leauge Softball Rock". That's a good thing by the way. This has cemented my addiction to used audio tapes as my best and least expensive addiction in modern memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home