Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Resume`

Okay, I just noticed that after I wrote this last post my blog has gotton several hundred hits today, instead of its usual total of 3-7 hits per day.
So, because I am currently unemployed and looking for work I thought I would give a quick synopsis of the abilaties I have and can bring to a company, just in case anyone is looking to hire me.

I have the following abilaties:
-Making excessively long lists
- eating sandwhiches
- sleeping
- watching sports
- going to the movies
- I can profecientlly cook the following items: tacos, spegehtti, grilled cheese... yeah that's it
- I golf (poorly)
- I'm willing to do light typing
- correcting people when they quote the Simpsons (I know, it makes me hate me too)
- pretending I know what I'm talking about
- I know how to read
- a basic knowledge of the human anatomy
- I'm very punctual assuming I never have to be anywhere before noon
- Did I mention eating sandwhiches?
- Plus I own my own table saw
- okay, I don't. But if I got a job and had an income I would LOVE to buy a table saw. So if
you have a job that needs a table saw a couple of months down the line... that would be for me.


Anyway, that pretty much sums up my abilaties. If you have a job for me please leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

even during Rahmadan?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home