Monday, April 03, 2006

Think I'll go see Bowling for Soup

I had learned a little while ago that the band preforming at Winona this year will be Bowling for soup. Last year I very much enjoyed the Guster concert at WSU. Granted I enjoyed The Zambonies more than Guster, but the concert was still pretty good. This is unlikely to happen this year as the opening band is "Hooch", but whatever.

Now I have nothing against Bowling for soup. I liked the song "Ohio" (Come Back to Texas) enough to download it, and its actually in the top 600 (number 574). I also considered downloading the song 1985, but never got around to it... but at least I don't think it sucks or anything.

I think I'll download a bunch of their songs and start listening to them. I'm sure the concert will be more fun if I actually know more than two of their songs. I realize that I have not given this band a glowing endorsement, however you must realize something important about this concert. Tickets are only 10 dollars, so basically I can see this concert or buy 2 hot-and-readys. The concert one slightly.

Besides, I looked up a picture of the band... and guess what? They have a fat guy! How fun is that!


CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home