Monday, April 03, 2006

Only 2 Dollars Each?... and What a Selection!

OK, so I went to this pawn shop that sells VHS movies for 2 dollars each. I guess they're pretty overstocked with them what with all the people unloading their VHS movies for DVDs. I have now been their twice and have bought 18 movies. So I have spent 38 dollars (after tax) on VHS movies, but I think its well worth it. I mean for the same amount of money I could have bought like 1 PS2 or computer game. Actually I could buy about 5 more movies and still be able to say that. Anyway I decided to rank the movies I bought. I am not strictly going to rank by how much I like the movie, I am going to rank them by how happy I am to have bought them. This will take into account 1. How much I like the movie 2. How hard the movie is to find. 3. Whether its a movie of already seen a hundred times or whether I've only seen it once or twice and will acctually WANT TO SEE IT a few more times. 4. How much I'm happy to have the box displayed on the shelf with all the other movies I own.

The 18 movies I bought, ranked by how happy buying them made me.
1. True Romance
2. Miami Blues
3. The Untouchables
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. Se7en
6. Identity
7. A Few Good Men
8. M*A*S*H*
9. The Insider
10. Bulworth
11. Beverley Hills Cop
12. American History X
13. Undercover Blues
14. Lethal Weapon
15. Speed
16. Sexy Beast
17. The Terminator
18. Road to Predition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home