Thursday, March 30, 2006

Make Way Short Stories

I did it, I added the graphic novels to the "Ultimate Short Story List" I added the first 12 because I could really use some more time to think over "V for Vandetta". I may be leaning to putting that one on the Novel list since it took me like 6 hours to read it, but I guess we'll wait and see. Anywho I added them to the list... heres how they did.

Sin City Volume 1: The Hard Goodbye, Frank Miller - Number 4
Sin City Volume 2: A Dame to Kill For, Frank Miller - Number 6
Sin City Volume 4: That Yellow Bastard, Frank Miller - Number 7
Sin City Volume 3: The Big Fat Kill, Frank Miller - Number 9
A History of Violence, David Wagner - Number 11
Sin City Volume 5: Family Values, Frank Miller - Number 14
The Crow, Jim O'Beor - Number 19
Sin City Volume 6: Booze, Broads, and Bullets - Number 22
30 Days of Night, Steven Niles - Number 27
300, Frank Miller - 30
Dark Days, Steven Niles - 38

Well, all that I have read made the top 40, out of 96 total now. While this suggests that Graphic Novels have an unfair advantage it should be remembered that a lot of those short stories are crap I had to read for high school. If I went and found some new short stories right now they'd be might be likely to do as well. Regaurdless I now have to sift through the total hell that these additions are going to do to my authors list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home