Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Was not meant to see The Hills Have Eyes

I ordered this movie from netflix, I was very excited to see it, and than it came... and it was broken. But I'm like hey, no big deal, I'll just report it as damaged, and request a new copy. So I do, and the new copy comes about six days later, also damaged. Not to mention the fact that it appears to be damaged in the exact same way. What I think, is that they got back my broken copy of the movie I mailed back to them, and than just sent it back to me. I don't know why they would do this but what are the odds of top copies of the same DVD getting broken the same way in two consecutive trips? Anyway I've decided not to request a new copy, I'll just wait a couple of months on that. Needless to say however, it has left me a warped, bitter, useless little man. I mean, you know, more so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

I am not smug, smugness is a very bad quality. How could I be smug, I like Huey Lewis for fuck's sake.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home