Saturday, September 24, 2005

Alternate names for the show "Cribs"

hey I stumbled across some random woman's blog that I had posted on a few months ago. She had all these alternate names for the show "cribs", some of which were pretty funny. I of chorse felt it neccessary to add my own to the list. Here's what I came up with:

"Why in the hell is Kathy Griffin this rich?"
"Looks like you can get a pretty good price for selling your soul."
"Carrot Top is decadent as well as depraved"
"Everything's coming up roses for these douchebags"
"Bathrooms you can fit your house into"
"Why can't we all stop watching this?"
"30 minutes of excuses to play the song Big Pimpin' while somebody talks about the shit they own."
"Watch as we attempt to learn why all rappers love the movie Scarface"
and finally,"MC Hammer is broke becasue of shit like this"

I guess since I stole her idea, I should probobly give you a link: Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home