Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This is a Price I said I was willing to Pay

Right now Betsy and Zach are sitting in the same room as me Instant Messaging each other back and forth. Jeff was in here earlier doing the exact same thing. Therefore I am completely out of the conversation. However, as I stated earlier I have no instant messanger, I need no instant messanger. This is another piece of useless technology that seeks to bring the walls of society crashing down around us. I'm not mad at them so much as I'm dissapointed that they don't see the ways in which they are bringing about their own destruction. Soon they will instant message so much that their vocal chords will become withered and useless. And than I will laugh... on into the night.

P.S. I realize the irony in me complaining about technology over the internet so you don't need to point it out to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home