Monday, June 26, 2006

Post 300: State of the Blog Adress

It is my new policy that every 50 posts I will have a state of the blog adress to tell you of the state of my blog, and alert you to coming events in the forum of blogdom.

Point the First
Less than I week ago my blog experienced its most popular day ever. Never, since I had gotton a counter had I had more than 30-40 hits on my blog in a period of 24 hours. Upon my posting of "top 100 bands" I recieved 280 hits in about 10 hours. My assumpsion is that these were all people who typed in "top 100 bands" in google, than ran a search and found my blog. Due to this fact, I will now be posting every single post I make with the words "top 100 bands"

Point the Second
You can expect list of my top 1,000 songs to continute to dominate this blog for the next couple of weeks.

Point the Third
Beyond this list I will begin posting some information in regaurds to my new job I recently aquired at kwik trip, and a planned family vacation.

Point the Fourth
Although my movie reviews have been few and far between in recent months, I now have a bigger backlog to discuss, and can begin to review them more regularlly, this will be aided by the fact that we are in the summer movie season, and I'm running out of TV shows that I want to netflix.

Point the Fifth
Sean Penn is an asshole.

Point the Sixth
I would like to bring back the Stockdale 25. However, I am doing dramatically less listening than I have in times past, and will thus make the Stockdale 25 a weekly occurance.

Point the Seventh
I have to go to the bathroom, so this will be my last point.

Thank you, and may freedom ring on this and all other blogs in United States of Blogdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home