Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm getting pretty good at shooting hook shots

I've been shooting baskets out in the park a lot lately. For the past few days I've really been concentrating on shooting hookshots. But the thing is... I'm only 5' 9" and 1/2. I will really never have the oppurtunity to play in the post, so there isn't really a reason for me to practice it. However, I'm not going to stop practicing it because I'm really enjoying getting good at it. It's nice practicing something knowing your abilaty at it will affect your life in absolutely no way, it really takes the pressure off. I think it's kinda like those monks who practice martial arts 10 hous a day even though they are never allowed to use violence. Funny... I always just thought they were stupid or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home