Friday, May 20, 2005

Some Good MST3K Quotes

Did anyone use to watch the show Mystery Science Theater 3000? Well regaurdless I was reading some quotes from the show. I wrote down some of the one's I liked... and here they are:

Yuri: Are you calling me a psychopath?
Crow: I'll kill your whole family if you call me that!

Troy: You knew my father? Am I like him?
Tom Servo: No, he was masculine and likeable.

"How Do Animals Learn?" Well, as long as they learn to taste good, I don't really care.

Crow: I have my doubts that this movie is actually "starring anybody. More like "camera is generally pointed at."

You're really stupid if you get hit by a car AFTER the Apocalypse

The Pony Express - When it absolutely HAS to be there in three or four months or so.

This always happens. People throw me out the window, tell me I'm Puma Man, then leave.

Tom Servo: Her cofee table was purchased with the souls of young girls. About eight I think.

This is the early version of "Snow White" called "Snow White and the One Normal Sized Guy".

Trash talking wasn't very good yet. All you coud say was "ARRGHGHR."

He diesd as he lived, with jelly all over his face.


I liked those anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home