Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Movie Idea: "Little Timmy Duncan"

Okay, so my friend Zach and I came up with a really good idea for a movie. This movie is going to star NBA superstar Tim Duncan. Tim Duncan visits a 13-year-old kid in the hospital. The kid says that he loves Tim Duncan, and he would give anything just to be able to be him for one month. Tim is so moves that he says if it were possible he would be glad to change places with him for a month. Than... magically the switch bodies alla Freaky Friday. Now the thing is, this dying kid is a TOTAL jerk. He realizes he gets to be Tim Duncan and can do whatever he wants. He's showing up to games drunk. Fighting with fans in the stands. Smoking during the game. Hitting on chicks in the stands. You name it, if its bad, hes doing it. Anyway the real Tim Duncan (trapped in the kids body in the hospital) is watching all this on TV and freaking out, cause the kid is ruining his good-guy image. But Duncan thinks he can't leave the hospital cause hes sick and it my kill him. Than he learns that the kid lied to him, he wasn't dying, he was just getting his tonsils out. So Duncan breaks out of the hospital and goes looking for him. The real Duncan finds him in some Tattoo parlor at 3AM. I don't really know what's gonna happen from there on... I think I kind of wrote myself into a corner, but I feel this is really a great project.

I e-mailed this movie proposal to Tim Duncan and hope to hear back from him soon. Expect to see "Little Timmy Duncan" in a theater near you sometime within the next 6-8 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home