Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Everyone's busy and I have nothing to do

Okay, I've been off of school for like ten days now, I have no job, and I'm starting to get bored. I guess that this is evidenced from the sheer volume of posts I've been putting out lately. It seems absurd that most people are running around with a million things to do, and I'm trying to figure out how to kill the 90 minutes untill Battle of the Gridiron Stars is on. Ohh well, at least there finally gonna play dodgeball tonight.
Anyway if anyone who is overly busy happens to read this for some reason, just e-mail me and i'd be happy to do some of your work for you if it is at all possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

I've been trying, I've turned in 4 job applications so far. It would seem that I'm pretty much unemployable.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home