Friday, May 20, 2005

Survey I found

Reading Over someone else's blog I found a survey of some sort. I don't really know exactly what the survey is about, (I wasn't reading very closely) but I'm bored so I guess I'll fill it out here. The way it works is, they start a sentence and you finish it.

1. My mother and I:
get along very well. Mostly because she's a wonderful, caring person, and I make an effort not to do anything that will make her sad.
2. I hate people who:
Don't think about anything but themselves
3. Good friends:
are hard to come by, so when you find one you better do everything you can to keep them.
4. I am:
different.
5. My biggest problem is:
I lack innitiative, and sometimes confidence.
6. My father is:
a wonderful person, and a lot like me. Does that sentence make me concieted?
7. My biggest fear is:
I can't say, because my enemies might read this and use it against me.
8. A Man is Happy When:
he's in that short span of time between when he's gotten what he wants, and when he wants something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home