Thursday, September 08, 2005

Don't shop for flyswatters while your angry at flies

So I'm lying on the couch trying to take a nap right. And there are not one, not two, but three flies buzzing around and landing on my face and keeping me awake. Eventually one lands in my hair and I smash it with my hand. At this point I utter one of my trademark zingers. I look at the other two flies and say, "See to your friend... he was a good fly." My zingers are much more somber than funny or catchy... although it is exceedingly difficult to come up with a somber pun. So anyway the flies are still bothering me so I decide to go to wallmart and buy a fly swatter and I'm so angry I end up buying four of them. I guess its the whole "don't shop for groceries while your hungry" thing.
I guess I should really go buy a plunger while I still don't need one. If I wait to buy one till after my house is filling up with shit I'll probobly end up buying like 11 of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home