Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Friends Helping Friends My Ass"

Allright, so my friend and I are shopping in Hy-Vee and this guy comes up to us and starts talking to us. He yammers on and than says something about us making a little extra money on the side. Zach and I are of chorse intrigued... seeing as how we like money and all. We begin to run down the possibilities of what this guy wants us for.
1. Telamarketing
2. Pyramid scheme
3. Male Prostitution

My gut told me Pyramid scheme... and although Jeff assured us that it was not a pyrimid scheme because they were using the SEC approved 6-4-2 sales model... IT WAS CLEARLY A PYRAMID SCHEME!
So we decided to treat our time there less as a business possibillity and more as a chance to watch some halarious d-bags in action.
My favorite point in the evening is when the head guy Jeff asks my friend Zach, "What could you do with an extra 2,700 dollars a month?" and Zach replies, "uhh, I could probobly drink more."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home