Friday, June 03, 2005

Some Nicknames

So I've been trying to give nicknames to people. What I have been doing is finding the person and than trying to think of a good nickname for them. What I have decided might be easier is gto come up with a base of nicknames that could be applied to various people. So I can up with some nicknames, and when I can than try to apply them to the best possible person. Here are some of the nicknames I came up with:
*Note, I did not come up with some of these, but they are pre-existing nicknames that I have decided would be fun to apply to someone

Scorpian
Spare Tire
Soup Bone
ScrapIron
Dead Legs
Undertaker
Bacon
Semi
RatTail
OldSchool
Viper
Charger
Silver Streak
Shit Box
Fat Lip
Razor
Toe Nail
Boris
Slick
Flap Jack
FreakShow
Freeway
BBQ
The Big Pork
Brick
Beef
Big Sperm
Mr. Sassback
Johnny CutCorners
Slackass Bastard
Speed Freak
Violent K
The Gravedigger
Shit Sandwhich
Deuce
Soleslaw
Supd
Buckshot
Mr. Incredible
Filthy Sanchez
The Hatchet
HitchHicker
Dead Fish
Pig Town
Cow Punch
The Whip
Bean Town
Duel
Shadow
Tower
Deadbeat
Cement
Mini Golf

That's all I got for right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

silver streak is pretty cool..i would like to have that nickname..lols..

9:29 PM  
Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

Your best bet is to just start writing that on everything you own. Than when your friends ask about it just be like, "oh people use to call me silver streak... it's no big deal"

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home