Saturday, May 14, 2005

Blockbuster has new "bug the crap out of you" guy

Okay so I go into blockbuster to get this scrabble documentary (which was already rented out somehow) and the minute I walk through the door this girl that works there is all over me. First she's like, "can I help you find anything?" and I'm like, "No, I know what I'm looking for." And than she starts bugging me about the blockbuster rewards program. It's bad enough fighting off that speel everytime when I'm paying for my movies now I have to the second I walk in the door. She was whereing this red appron type thing. I really hope this isn't a new position that all blockbusters are going to have. It's like they're working the hard-sell. I expect this from a used car lot, or one of those crazy matress salesmen, but a video rental place? This is completely rediculous. I can't wait till I get netflix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home